- Price $134.99
- Total Duration 15.5 hrs
This is our most popular course package which includes CPR and choking procedures for adult, children, and infants, basic first aid skills, and comprehensive first aid skills. This course is for those interested in learning a variety of complex emergencies.
- CPR/AED procedures for adult, children, and infants
- Choking procedures for adult, children, and infants
- Circulatory emergencies (shock, heart attack, stroke, and deadly bleeding)
- Breathing emergencies (asthma and anaphylaxis)
- Basic first aid and wound care (such as cuts, scrapes, bruises, knocked out teeth, impaled objects, and chest injuries)
- Head, neck, and spinal injuries
- Bone, muscle, and joint injuries
- Sudden medical emergencies (ex. seizures, childbirth, heat/cold related illnesses)
- Poisons (ex. carbon monoxide poisoning, alcohol poisoning, drug overdose, tick bites, stings from marine life, etc.)
- 100% participation
- Completion of practical examination
- 75% on written examination
- A Canadian Red Cross SFA and CPR/AED C certification will be issued that’s valid for 3 years.
- Temporary certification issued immediately. Official electronic certificate issued in 7 business days after course completion.
Blended Learning Course
You need to complete:
- 8 hours online
- 7.5 hours in-person training
- Total 15.5 hours
- See FAQ for more details
Access Blended Learning
- Email will be sent by the end of the day of registration on how to access online content
- Please email us if you require expedited access
Who should take this class?
General public, police officers (VPD/RCMP applicants), law enforcement, security guards, firefighters, construction workers, teachers, lifeguards, fitness and gym instructors, registered massage therapists (RMT), personal trainers, etc.