- Price $89.99
- Total Duration 8 hrs
This is our most popular course package for child care workers and new parents. This course includes a variety of basic and comprehensive first aid skills including CPR/AED procedures on children and infants.
- CPR/AED procedures for children, and infants
- Choking procedures for children, and infants
- Circulatory emergencies (shock, stroke, and deadly bleeding)
- Breathing emergencies (asthma and anaphylaxis)
- Basic first aid and wound care (such as cuts, scrapes, bruises, knocked out teeth, impaled objects, and chest injuries)
- Head, neck, and spinal injuries
- Bone, muscle, and joint injuries
- Sudden medical emergencies (ex. seizures, heat/cold related illnesses)
- Poisons (ex. carbon monoxide poisoning, tick bites)
- Childhood illnesses (infections, fever, medication administration)
- Caring for children (child safety, toy and equipment safety)
- 100% participation
- Completion of practical examination
- 75% on written examination
- A Canadian Red Cross ECC and CPR B certification will be issued that’s valid for 3 years.
- Temporary certification issued immediately. Official electronic certificate issued in 7 business days after course completion.
Who should take this class?
Child care workers, elementary and high school teachers, new parents, and babysitters.