- Price $64.99
- Total Duration 4 hrs
Basic Life Support replaced CPR/AED HCP (health care providers) as of April 2019. This is our popular and advanced CPR course designed for health care professionals and students. You will learn advanced CPR skills including bag valve mask and multiple responder CPR on adult, children, and infants. This course includes mock hospital code blue (cardiac arrest) situations to prepare you on how to respond to emergencies in the health care setting.
- Basic Life Support (CPR/AED/Choking) procedures for adult, children, and infants
- Single responder CPR
- Two-person responder CPR
- Bag valve mask (BVM) usage
- Special considerations:
- Opioid overdose
- Six rights of medication
- Post-cardiac arrest care
- 100% participation
- Completion of practical examination
- 75% on written examination
- A Canadian Red Cross Basic Life Support (previously CPR/AED HCP) certification will be issued that’s valid for 1 year.
- Temporary certification issued immediately. Official electronic certificate issued in 7 business days after course completion.
Who should take this class?
Health care professionals (physicians, nurses, paramedics, dental professionals, etc)