- Price $59.99
- Total Duration 4.5 hrs
This is our most basic CPR course including how to perform CPR and choking skills on adult, children, and infants. This course is for those interested in learning the fundamental skills on how to respond to basic emergencies.
- CPR/AED procedures for adult, children, and infants
- Choking procedures for adult, children, and infants
- Circulatory emergencies (shock, heart attack, stroke, and deadly bleeding)
- 100% participation
- Completion of practical examination
- 75% on written examination
- Proof of previous non-expired CPR/AED C certification (equivalent or higher). Please contact us to assess for certificate equivalency if your previous certification is not the same exact level.
- Please send us a copy of your certificate (photo/scan/PDF) by email after placing your order.
- An electronic Canadian Red Cross CPR/AED level C certification will be issued that’s valid for 3 years (issued 2 business days after completing all course requirements)
- All participants must wear a mask during the in-person course
- If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with a mask for a $2 fee
Our response to COVID-19
- Maximum number of participants per class is reduced
- Physical barriers are in-place
- Seats will be spaced out to maximize distancing
- Participants are given their own equipment to use during the course
Blended Learning Course
You need to complete:
- 2 hours online
- 2.5 hours in-person training
- Total 4.5 hours
- See FAQ for more details
Access Blended Learning
- Email will be sent by the end of the day of registration on how to access online content
- Please email us if you require expedited access
Who should take this class?
General public, lifeguards, fitness and gym instructors, and personal trainers.