- Price $34.99
- Total Duration 3-4 hours
This online self-paced course is designed for individuals who may be exposed to blood and body fluids during the performance of their work and who wish to gain a more thorough understanding of bloodborne pathogens, the prevention of occupational exposure, and exposure follow-up.
- Introduction to Bloodborne Pathogens
- Bloodborne Pathogen Regulations
- Workplace Programs and Personal Protection
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Follow-up
- Online test (passing grade – 80%)
- You will receive an online Canadian Red Cross Bloodborne Pathogens certification
Who should take this class?
For those who may be exposed to blood and body fluids (ex. health care professionals, emergency responders, public safety workers, laundry and housekeeping staff)
Access Online Learning
- Email will be sent by the end of the day of registration on how to access online content