- Price $34.95
- Total Duration 5-9 hours
This online self-paced course introduces participants to the TDG Act and regulations and explains the requirements for receiving, handling, transporting and shipping dangerous goods, as well as the appropriate response in emergency situations such as spills or accidents.
- Introduction to TDG
- Regulations and Training
- Classification of Dangerous Goods
- Safety Marks Used in Conjunction with Dangerous Goods
- Means of Containment
- Forbidden Goods, Exemptions and Special Provisions
- Immediate Reporting and ERAPs
- Completion of online test
- You will receive an online Canadian Red Cross Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) certification
Who should take this class?
Those engaged in handling, offering for transport or transporting of dangerous goods
Access Online Learning
- Email will be sent by the end of the day of registration on how to access online content