- Price $44.99
- Total Duration 2 hours
This online self-paced course is designed for participants who work with hazardous products in their workplace.
- Role of WHMIS protecting the health and safety of workers
- Responsibilities of suppliers, employers, and workers
- Use of supplier and workplace labels (locating and interpretation)
- Pictograms and the types of hazard each represents
- Locating and reading the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Identify the WHMIS exemptions for suppliers and importers
- Know general safe work practices when working with hazardous products
- Completion of online test
- You will receive an online Canadian Red Cross WHIMIS 2015 certification
Who should take this class?
Those who work with hazardous products in the workplace
Access Online Learning
- Email will be sent by the end of the day of registration on how to access online content