- Price $74.99
- Total Duration 8 hrs
This is our most versatile course package which includes basic first aid skills in addition to CPR and choking procedures on adult, children, and infants. This course is for those interested in learning how to respond to simple emergencies.
- CPR/AED procedures for adult, children, and infants
- Choking procedures for adult, children, and infants
- Circulatory emergencies (shock, heart attack, stroke, and deadly bleeding)
- Breathing emergencies (asthma and anaphylaxis)
- Basic first aid and wound care (such as cuts, scrapes, bruises, knocked out teeth, impaled objects, and chest injuries)
- 100% participation
- Completion of practical examination
- 75% on written examination
- Proof of previous non-expired Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification (equivalent or higher). Please contact us to assess for certificate equivalency if your previous certification is not the same exact level.
- Please send us a copy of your certificate (photo/scan/PDF) by email after placing your order.
- A Canadian Red Cross EFA and CPR/AED C certification will be issued that’s valid for 3 years.
- Temporary certification issued immediately. Official electronic certificate issued in 7 business days after course completion.
Blended Learning Course
You need to complete:
- 4 hours online
- 4 hours in-person training
- Total 8 hours
- See FAQ for more details
Access Blended Learning
- Email will be sent by the end of the day of registration on how to access online content
- Please email us if you require expedited access
Who should take this class?
General public, teachers, construction workers, fitness and gym instructors, personal trainers, pharmacists (for injection certification), etc.