- Price $104.99
- Total Duration 8.5 hrs
WorkSafeBC accepts our Canadian Red Cross Emergency First Aid and CPR/AED C (Blended) course equivalent to WorkSafeBC Occupational First Aid Level 1 (OFA 1).
This is our most versatile course package which includes basic first aid skills in addition to CPR and choking procedures on adult, children, and infants. This course is for those interested in learning how to respond to simple emergencies.
- CPR/AED procedures for adult, children, and infants
- Choking procedures for adult, children, and infants
- Circulatory emergencies (shock, heart attack, stroke, and deadly bleeding)
- Breathing emergencies (asthma and anaphylaxis)
- Basic first aid and wound care (such as cuts, scrapes, bruises, knocked out teeth, impaled objects, and chest injuries)
- 100% participation
- Completion of practical examination
- 75% on written examination
- An electronic Canadian Red Cross Emergency First Aid and CPR/AED level C certification will be issued that’s valid for 3 years (issued 2 business days after completing all course requirements)
- All participants must wear a mask during the in-person course
- If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with a mask for a $2 fee
Our response to COVID-19
- Maximum number of participants per class is reduced
- Physical barriers are in-place
- Seats will be spaced out to maximize distancing
- Participants are given their own equipment to use during the course
Blended Learning Course
You need to complete:
- 4 hours online
- 4.5 hours in-person training
- Total 8.5 hours
- See FAQ for more details
Access Blended Learning
- Email will be sent by the end of the day of registration on how to access online content
- Please email us if you require expedited access
Who should take this class?
General public, teachers, construction workers, fitness and gym instructors, personal trainers, pharmacists (for injection certification), etc.