- Price $99.99
- Total Duration 8 hrs
This is our most popular course package which includes CPR and choking procedures for adult, children, and infants, basic first aid skills, and comprehensive first aid skills. This course is for those interested in learning a variety of complex emergencies.
- CPR/AED procedures for adult, children, and infants
- Choking procedures for adult, children, and infants
- Circulatory emergencies (shock, heart attack, stroke, and deadly bleeding)
- Breathing emergencies (asthma and anaphylaxis)
- Basic first aid and wound care (such as cuts, scrapes, bruises, knocked out teeth, impaled objects, and chest injuries)
- Head, neck, and spinal injuries
- Bone, muscle, and joint injuries
- Sudden medical emergencies (ex. seizures, childbirth, heat/cold related illnesses)
- Poisons (ex. carbon monoxide poisoning, alcohol poisoning, drug overdose, tick bites, stings from marine life, etc.)
- 100% participation
- Completion of practical examination
- 75% on written examination
- Proof of previous non-expired Standard First Aid and CPR C certification (equivalent or higher). Please contact us to assess for certificate equivalency if your previous certification is not the same exact level.
- Please send us a copy of your certificate (photo/scan/PDF) by email after placing your order.
- An electronic Canadian Red Cross Standard First Aid and CPR/AED level C certification will be issued that’s valid for 3 years (issued 2 business days after completing all course requirements)
- All participants must wear a mask during the in-person course
- If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with a mask for a $2 fee
Our response to COVID-19
- Maximum number of participants per class is reduced
- Physical barriers are in-place
- Seats will be spaced out to maximize distancing
- Participants are given their own equipment to use during the course
Blended Learning Course
You need to complete:
- 4 hours online
- 4 hours in-person training
- Total 8 hours
- See FAQ for more details
Access Blended Learning
- Email will be sent by the end of the day of registration on how to access online content
- Please email us if you require expedited access
Who should take this class?
General public, police officers, fire fighters, construction workers, teachers, lifeguards, fitness and gym instructors, and personal trainers.